- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
JH Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces, creating the beautiful, sophisticated patterns that adds to the interest of the window and filters the light in different ways. With the special property of decoration, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand, can limit or prevent clear view effectively.
Patterned glass is made by pressing semi-molten glass between metal rollers, creating the beautiful, sophisticated patterns that adds to the interest of the window and filters the light in different ways. There is a variety of different grades and textures available, meaning that there is a patterned glass solution that suits any home design without compromising on the quality and the effect of the glass.
1. Thickness: 3mm-10mm.
2. Sizes: 914X914mm, 1220x1830mm, 1500x2000mm, 1524x2134mm, 1830x2440mm etc
3. Patterns: Karatachi, Nashiji, Map, Woven, Flora, Chinchilla, Rain, Flora, Crystal etc.
4. Patterned glass is with embossed features to protect privacy and has a certain decorative
5. Rich and colorful pattern designs provide unique decorative results or obscure and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious and elegant, or bold and generous…
6. Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade.
7. Each distinctive pattern offers a different level of obscuration, providing privacy without sacrificing natural light.
8. Can help to give an impression of space and provides a personalized and timeless effect to all environments.
9. Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed, etc.
Building, decoration, tempering, laminated, etc