- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
In addition to its aesthetic appeal, JH Reflective Glass can balance the transmittance of lights and make rooms more comfortable. Visible light reflection and solar energy interception can reduce your cooling costs. At the same time it has good shading property, so it makes the indoor light a little softer and more pleasant.
JH Glass’s On-line pyrolytic hard coatings are produced by depositing microscopically thin layers of metallic oxides by the chemical vapor deposition process during float glass manufacturing. This process produces extremely durable coated products that can easily be handled, transported and processed. These products typically combine low emissivity, solar control, and can also provide a wide range of properties from low reflection to self-cleaning.
1. Coating method: Online coated & Off-line coated
2. Color: Euro Bronze, Dark Bronze, Euro Grey, Dark Grey, French Green, Dark Green, Ford Blue, Dark Blue, Pink, Silver etc
3. Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm
4. Sizes: 914x914mm, 1524x2134mm, 1650x2140mm, 2140x3210mm, 2134x3300mm, 2250x3210, 2250x3300/3660mm etc
1. Reflective glass affects visible light transmittance (VLT), allowing just the right amount of natural light into a building, while at the same time reducing glare.
2. Reflective glass has a special coating that makes it possible to see out, while preventing people from seeing in, to preserve privacy during the day.
3. For online coated, can be tempered, heat strengthened and laminated without affecting the coating.
Building, door, wall, window, etc.