- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
ACID ETCH GLASS
JH Acid Etch Glass Is produced by acid etching the glass to form an obscure and smooth surface. This glass admits light while providing softening and vision control. Now our innovated technology could make really nice acid etched glass. It has a distinctive, uniformly smooth and satin-like appearance. As a translucent product, It admits light whilst still providing obscuration and vision control.
Designers can use the acid etched glass to created unforgettable settings for kitchens, baths, offices and other spaces. Interior decorators can use it to create elegant partitions, staircases, doors, murals, shower enclosures and more. Architects can us it to striking effect in windows, roofing and walls wherever their vision takes them. The versatility of acid etched glass is as vast as your imagination.
Etched glass is a timely process that allows us to put your ideas on glass. There are several effects that can be achieved with etched glass. Your imagination is the only limitation. JH Glass can do any design and concept.
1. A custom design is drawn to your specifications. Upon your approval, our artists will enlarge the design to the full size of the glass and then apply a rubber resist to the glass and transfer the artwork. After the design has been applied, our artists will cut out the design.
2. It's time to start blasting the image into the glass, a process that can take several hours depending on the design. And finally, your new custom etched glass is cleaned, ready for the installation.
1. Thickness: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm, 12mm etc.
2. Size: 914mmx914mm, 1220x914mm, 1220mmx1830mm, 1524x2134mm, 1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 3660x2140mm/2440mm etc., also can do the processing sizes as per customer’s requirement;
3. Fabricated Size: any shape, any size as per your requirements.
4. Other Processing: safety film, tempered, bent, framing etc.
5. Edge Work: Clean cut, seam edge, matte, flat/pencil polish edge, bevel edge, drilled hole, water jet cutting etc.
6. Packing: paper interleaved or powder spraying, safety plywood crates packing with iron strips;