- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
JH Insulated Glass is made of two or more pieces of glass glazing sheets which might be low e or reflective glass or normal float colored glass and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight. Insulated glass not only could save energy power, also it can get sound insulation. two layers of glass with an air between them maximally improves the thermal performance, the glass keeps low temperatures in the summer and higher temperature in the winter, enables to reduce the energy use, provides professional reduction of sound coming through the windows, it is strenghtened so as to provide effective and highly withstanding barrier for wind, heavy rains and others.
1. Max Size: 2440mm x 3660mm (except for manual production)
2. Min Size: 180mm x 350mm
3. Air or argon spacer gap: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm etc
4. Glass thickness: 3mm+6A+3mm, 5mm+9A+5mm; 6mm+12A+6mm; 6mm+16A+6mm; 8mm+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc
5. Glass can be Tempered, Heat Strengthened;
6. Glass Option: Annealed Float glass, Low-E Glass, Tinted Glass, Reflective Glass, Laminated Glass, 7. Tempered Glass, Silkscreened Glass etc
8. Glass Color: Clear, Ultra Clear( low iron), light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, gold, bronze etc.