- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
JH Tempered glass is the most popular safety glass used that meets Uniform Building Code standards. The heating and cooling process involved in making tempered glass produces a product four to five times stronger than standard annealed glass. tempered safety glass is recommended for use as safety glazing for potentially hazardous locations including entrance doors, patio doors, side lites, and shower doors. If damaged, tempered glass will shatter into small, blunt glass fragments rather than sharper, more dangerous pieces. Tempered glass is the most economical means of meeting safety glazing requirements.
Float glass, on-line low-e glass, off-line low-e glass, acid etch glass, pattern glass, silkscreen print glass etc.
3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.
Min size: 200mmx300mm
Max size: 2440mmx5800mm
BENT TEMPERED GLASS
1. 3 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed glass
2. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it can not be cut down, drilled or any other processed edge works;
3. Wind pressure resistance: The wind pressure resistance is 1.5-3 times of ordinary annealed glass
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade
1. Owns advanced tempered furnaces like flat tempered and bent tempered machines to meet any customers’ requirements;
2. Owns more than 10 QC to control and check the surface quality, flatness test and fragment test etc.