- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
JH Clear Painted Glass is made by clear float glass, through depositing a highly durable and resistant lacquer onto the flat and smooth surface of the glass, then by carefully baking into the furnace which is constant temperature, permanently bonding the lacquer onto the glass. We also use low iron glass as standard when making our glass splash-backs, this removes the green tint from normal glass guaranteeing the best possible color match available. Painted Glass has all the features of the original float glass, but also supplies wonderful opaque and colorful decorative application. Painted Glass is made through painting different color of enamel on the whole glass surface by roller printing machine.
1. Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm etc;
2. Size: 1220x1830mm, 2440*1830mm, 3300*2134mm, 3660x2440mm/2134mm etc;
3. Raw glass colors: clear float glass, extra clear float glass;
4. Fabricated Size: any shape, any size as per your requirements;
5. Other Processing: clean cut, edge processing, safety film, laminated etc;
6. Edge work: Clean cut, seam edge, matte, flat/pencil polish edge, bevel edge, drilled hole, notch etc;
7. Packing: paper interleaved or powder spraying, safety plywood crates packing with iron strips.
1. Painted by water based paint which is far superior to the traditional oil based paint, more smooth, even and easy cleaning;
2. Produce any color you require: provide us a sample or choose a color from our color chart, we can match to RAL, Dulux, Pantone and many other color ranges.