- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
Did you know that JH GLASS supplies safety mirrors all over the world? Safety backing is an acrylic sealing vinyl that covers the backing of mirror or glass to prevent any shards or pieces of glass falling if the glass was to crack, smash or shatter. This process is commonly used in schools, hospitals and other public places and is quite often a safety regulation or requirement. JH Safety Mirror is stocked in 2mm-6mm and can be cut, shaped, polished and drilled to your bespoke designs. If your mirror is being used in a sensitive area we offer a safety backing service in order to protect against possible injury resulting from breakage. The safety backing will bring the mirror up to Class A safety.
(1) Thickness: 2mm-8mm;
(2) Size: Max-3300mmx2134mm; Min-300mm*300mm;
(3) Mirror types: aluminum mirror, silver mirror, copper free mirror, tinted mirror, acid etch mirror, antique mirror etc.
(4) Fabricated Size: any shape, any size as per your requirements;
(5) 2500m2/day output;
(6) Other process: tempered, silkscreen print, frosted, acid etch, framing etc.
(7) Sample: 100mm*150mm free sample is provided;
(8) Packing: paper interleaved, some OEM or customized products use plastic casing and carton box package etc. as per requirements;
1. Cat-I Smooth Film:
1) The normal thickness:
0.07mm, 0.10mm, 0.12mm, 0.14mm, 0.15mm for European and American market;
2) 0.23mm and 0.26mm are most popular in Australian markets;
2. Cat-II Woven Film: 0.15mm