- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
JH ILLUMINATED MIRROR is future trend of modern bathroom, especially in hotels and public places. They use 80% less energy than conventional light bulbs and other energy sources. Additionally, LED lighting lasts up to 25,000 hours. Your typical incandescent bulb will only last 1,000 to 2,000 hours, so LED illuminated mirrors are the energy-efficient choice. Upgrade your bathroom today, with ingenious product design and the latest energy saving led light, light up your life at this moment.
1. Mirror: High quality float glass with true reflective mirror coating.
2. Size and shape: 500x700mm, 600x800mm, 700x900mm, 609x914mm, 762x914mm etc.
3. Thickness: 3-5mm high quality mirror.
4. OEM & ODM are both available.
5. Voltage: AC220-240V/110-130V 50HZ
6. IP Rating: IP 44
7. UL, ROHS, CE, CB certificates
8. Lamp: LED, CRI>80, Energy saving and long life of 25000 hours
9. Color temperature: warm light 2700k-3300k, neutral light 4000k-4500k, cold light 6000k-7000k
10. No maintenance, very easy to clean.
11. Can be rotated horizontally or vertically on a wall
1. Switch: touch sensor; press switch; infrared; pull
2. Demister pad
3. Shaver socket
4. LED digital clock
5. Bluetooth speaker
6. Temperature display screen
1. Why should I choose JH GLASS LED MIRROR?
JH GLASS owns a professional design team and engineer team, QC team, sales team, also more than 300 experienced workers to do this great career together for more than 15 years. We can provide any kind of led mirrors as your requirements and makes your dream come true.
1. Why should I buy a Led Mirror?
A: The LED Mirror is the next generation of Mirror and Lighting integration. It can eliminate the need for wall lighting usually found above traditional mirrors and create a more clean and modern look to any bathroom.
2. Will it be the only source of light in a bathroom?
A: No. We do not recommend using a LED Mirror as the only source of light in a bathroom. We recommend having overhead lighting in addition to Lighted Mirrors to create ideal conditions.
3. Can your mirrors be installed vertically or horizontally?
A: Yes. All our mirrors can be installed vertical or horizontal. Make sure to pay attention to the dimensions. Also note that the IR Sensor will rotate as well—according to position of the mirror.