- Standard Size Mirror
- Led Mirror
- Processed Mirror
- Painted glass
- Processed Glass
- Float Glass
JH silver mirror is a type of float glass, regular or tinted, manufactured with a silver and copper reflective coating on the back surface, then covered with two layers of oven baked protective paint coating, this providing long-lasting performance and durability. JH silver mirror can be supplied in standard size and cut, drilled and beveled to suit customer’s needs. The front surface of the mirror can also be customized by means of sandblasting or engraving, to create patterns, logos, and graphics. After processing, a backing is applied to improve impact safety and give added moisture protection.
1. Available Color: clear, ultra clear, euro bronze, euro grey, green, pink, blue etc.
2. Back Paint: grey, green, blue;
3. Thickness: 0.7mm, 1.1mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm-6mm, 8mm, 10mm;
4. Size: 609mmx914mm, 914mmx914mm, 914mmx1220mm, 1220mmx1830mm, 1830mmx2440mm, 1524mmx2134mm, 2140mmx3300mm etc.
1. Advanced silver mirror production lines;
2. Coated on high quality mirror grade float glass;
3. Actual and accurate reflection, reflective rate≧91%, longer service life;
4. The plating layer is rigid and bond and the protective layer impregnable with good erosion-resistance;
5. The mirror surface is much more clear and brighter;
6. Easy to be cut, polish, beveled, safety back, acid etch and installation;
7. More than 15 years in mirror manufacturing and exporting;
8. It is compatible with more silicone and adhesive than standard mirrors;
9. It lasts at least three times longer in tests simulating the natural aging of mirrors;
10. Silver layer contents not less than 700mg/m2;
Copper layer contents not less than 200mg/m2;
Painting layer not less than 50um.
SALT SPRAY TEST: